Sunday, November 17, 2013

The 'Cycle' - Rickshaw...


I was thinking about writing few lines this photograph of Rickshaw in the Street of Kolkata and two aspects of it clicked my mind, should I write the aspect of street photography where a photographer use a tricks to overlay parts of multiple subjects to tell a story or should I focus on the Rickshaw itself, which is a symbol of struggle for some to earn their daily breads like the rickshaw pullers serving a necessity or the aristocracy of rickshaw ride in places like time square or other well tourist places where it is more of a luxury, and often considered a sweet romantic ride. Well, both these aspects are very imagination provocative and instead of forcing my views, I want to leave it for you to think of ? Try visualizing...
To add more flavors, I would suggest to add a rainy season to the rickshaw to make the the thoughts much deeper for both necessity and luxury aspects. Enjoy your weekend ride of imagination with cycle rickshaw...


0 comments:

Post a Comment